Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:32 AM
Travel          Hotels Hotels         Tours Tours         Car Rental Cars         Events Events         Flights Flights         Cruises Cruises         Events Refer
Business Name, Category, Keywords
City Name or Zip Code ex: Los Angeles, CA

Why Energy Healing

Posted last November 12, 2013, 12:03 pm in Health report article

Why energy healing? Because it works!

Experience has shown me that the conventional methods of prescribed pill popping does not cure illness. Many people cannot be diagnosed and the effects of unnecessary ( or even 'necessary' ) medication leads to severe illness. The cycle is vicious and usually without the patients highest interests in mind. The need for alternative treatment is becoming obvious. Be it natural remedies, herbal medication or treatment using energy healing.

Quantum Energy Healing is an ancient method of healing which ultimately collapses the very creation of the the disease or sickness or negative experience. 

 Holistic methods of healing see the whole picture as we know that sickness or negative experiences are not just caused by one source or by just neglecting your health.


By definition, the word "holistic" means:  "relating to or concerned with wholes or complete systems rather than with the analysis of, treatment of, or dissection into parts. Holistic methods attempts to treat the mind  the body and the spirit."   Holistic methods address more then just one symptom at a time whether it is known or unknown to both healer and client.

I have a 90% success rate with the other 10% being able to take the steps to healing by themselves as this is part of their soul journey. And these steps to reaching that liberation are given by me in the session. To liberate oneself is the most wholey satisfying experience as you change your own paradigm and grow from the inside out, changing your entire life experience.

See this link for real testimonials :